[Ads-l] Quote About Asimov

Sun Jan 8 16:30:41 UTC 2017

Thanks Fred and Bill (and many others). After a delay of a couple
years I have now created an entry on this topic for the Quote
Investigator website:

I Had a Writing Block Once. It Was the Worst 20 Minutes of My Life

http://quoteinvestigator.com/2017/01/07/block/

[Begin acknowledgement]
Great thanks to Fred Shapiro whose mailing list inquiry led QI to
formulate this question and perform this exploration. Special thanks
to Mark Carson who pointed to the pair of “Dangerous Visions” books
and identified Andrew J. Offutt and Harlan Ellison as candidates. Many
thanks to S. M. Colowick who located the 1982 “Starlog” citation.
Additional thanks to discussion participants Ivan Van Laningham, John
Cowan, Michael J. Lowrey, Dennis Lien, and Bill Mullins. Also, thanks
to the volunteer Wikiquote editors.
[End acknowledgement]

Garson