[Ads-l] Request help to verify H. L. Mencken column in Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

Sun Jan 15 06:28:01 UTC 2017

This is a follow-up to a request I made back on December 11. The
request was satisfied and the QI entry is now available:

Quote: On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will
reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be
adorned by a downright moron.

http://quoteinvestigator.com/2017/01/14/desire/

[Begin excerpt from acknowledgment]
Special thanks to Daria Phair, Allan Holtzman, and the staff of Enoch
Pratt Free Library in Baltimore, Maryland. Thanks also to discussants
Donna Halper and S. M. Colowick.
[End excerpt from acknowledgment]

Feedback welcome
Garson