[Ads-l] P.S. on "Fargone" vs. "Fargoed"

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Mon Jan 16 21:43:58 UTC 2017

How about “Matricized”, from The Matrix?

Urbandictionary:

'To transform an object or person such that they are as sleek and modern as something or someone in the Matrix.'
For Halloween, Lori scantily clad herself in duct tape, like the chick from Fifth Element, only Matricized.
by A Housley <http://www.urbandictionary.com/author.php?author=A+Housley> May 09, 2003
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Matricize <http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Matricize>

Also from netlingo.com:

"The Matrix", "Duece Bigalo", "Shrek", and "Resident Evil" are all movies that have been matricized, in other words, they include the still-action special effect
http://www.netlingo.com/word/matricized.php <http://www.netlingo.com/word/matricized.php>

LH