[Ads-l] The oath of office in the post-truth presidency

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 17 12:55:09 UTC 2017

Unsurprisingly, it was then claimed in certain circles that Obama was not
legally the President of the United States.

Regardless of whether he was born on a far Pacific island or deep in the
African jungle. (With a tip o' the hat to MAD magazine. -JL)

JL