[Ads-l] "Strategery" Not in OED

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 21 13:51:58 UTC 2017

Are the 19th C. "strategeries" the same as Will Ferrell's?

Or are they merely occasional typos?  Or at least not intended humorously
or satirically?

If meant seriously, are they still the same as today's?

Or is coincidence at work here?

If so, then what?

BTW, I've heard a non-academic friend of mine use the word (with obvious if
unstated allusion to SNL) at once or twice over the years. It seems to be
fun to use.

JL