[Ads-l] a new ALT-

James A. Landau JJJRLandau at NETSCAPE.COM
Sun Jan 29 23:59:15 UTC 2017

https://www.facebook.com/AltUSNationalParkService

<quote>
Hello, we wanted to take a moment to let you know who we are. We're a growing coalition of 59 National Park Service employees from nine different National Parks. We formed to ensure the protection of the environment for future generations to come. We were forced into a media blackout, hiring freeze, policy changes, and possible reduction in funding. We are here to stand up and speak out against the current administration. We all refuse to be silenced while we watch everything we love crumble. Join the movement at www.altnps.org -Arches, Everglades, Cuyahoga Valley, Rocky Mountain, Shenandoah, Yosemite, Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, Blue Ridge Parkway, and Great Smoky Mountains National Park
</quote>

- Jim Landau