[Ads-l] old pronunciation of "Los Angeles"

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Mon Jul 3 14:13:27 UTC 2017

> On Jul 3, 2017, at 3:55 AM, W Brewer <brewerwa at GMAIL.COM> wrote:
>
> << “…Where nobody’s dream comes true”. >>
> The IHOP there was kind of like a dream-come-true Sunday mornings, after a
> week of Gypsy Wagon fare & late-night vending machine crap on campus.

Actually I have fond memories of the vending machine burritos in the linguistics building on Hilgard, and of the Gypsy Wagon.  I was probably just easier to please in those days.  Or hungrier.

LH