[Ads-l] preposition

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Tue Jul 11 14:53:46 UTC 2017

Also for beards:

nobody knew the man in the long white beard was Karadzic
just as I once had to accept certain views about Easter Bunnies and The Big Fat Man in the Long White Beard who gives presents at Xmas
The man in the long white beard opened her door and let her out as he smiled.
You can visualize the man in the long beard moving up the steps and also hear the vast sounds echoing throughout the area
The old man in the scraggly beard explained to the local preacher…
—and so on

LH