[Ads-l] paranoiac

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 29 00:36:54 UTC 2017

I don't read much '30s "mental health literature," as far as I know, so I
must have picked the word up from regular literature.

Funny that the Failing New York Times (TM) doesn't mention that "paranoiac"
has been an English word since at least 1885.

JL