[Ads-l] "You [X] 'em, we [X-rhyme] 'em"

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sun Jun 4 14:57:24 UTC 2017

On a less (or differently) grisly note, there’s the Road Kill Café, with its slogan “You kill it, we grill it”:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g31353-d514634-r235802746-Road_Kill_Cafe_O_K_Saloon-Seligman_Arizona.html

"The Roadkill Cafe has a bit of an old Route 66 diner feel to it (so we had to have pie!), with the added bonus of the museum-esk part.”

If you want to order the T-shirt...
https://www.zazzle.com/roadkill_cafe_you_kill_it_we_grill_it_t_shirt-235634034871641446

LH