[Ads-l] Reality Winner

Sun Jun 11 19:37:27 UTC 2017

The topic of names is discussed in the following article.

Article: Why Do So Many Assassins Have Three Names?
Author: Brian Palmer
Date: Jan 9 2011

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2011/01/why_do_so_many_assassins_have_three_names.html

[Begin excerpt]
It's often assumed that three names are used to identify an infamous
killer so as to avoid cases of mistaken identity—so other guys named
Lee Oswald wouldn't have their reputations besmirched, for example.
But some of the most famous three-named assassins identified
themselves as such before they committed their crimes.
[End excerpt]