[Ads-l] phrasal inf*xation

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Fri Jun 16 17:00:15 UTC 2017

To me, the interesting part is "flop stare", presumably from "flop sweat".  "Flop" makes sense in the latter (the classic example being Albert Brooks flopping on "Broadcast News"), but I don't see how "flop stare" makes sense.