[Ads-l] WTF > WT, euphemistic acronym clipping

W Brewer brewerwa at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 26 02:20:30 UTC 2017

 << WTF  →  Tourism Federation of Wisconsin >>
My simple, elegant suggestion is:  << GoWisconsin >>, and pilfer the tune
to "On, Wisconsin!" (their official state song, BTW). Kinda cheesey, but
hey that's the point. Whence << Golf Whiskey >>, an appealing NATO phonetic
alphabetic acronym to attract veteran duffers to the Badger State (BS?!?).
(Badgers? Badgers? We don't need no stinking badgers!) But I digress.