[Ads-l] Heard: "allege" > _allegate_

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 3 15:35:19 UTC 2017

Just to be sure that the thread remains enjoyable, I should make it clear
that the person who used _allegate_ and the creep trying to snow the court
with his "erudition" were *not* the same person.

The "allegator" was speaking completely spontaneously.

On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 8:50 AM, Margaret Winters <mewinters at wayne.edu>
wrote:

> So true - I stand corrected.  Or - I appreciate the correct.
>

> ----------------------------
> MARGARET E WINTERS
> Professor Emerita
> French and Linguistics