[Ads-l] Did Mae West invent it?

Fri Mar 3 18:12:02 UTC 2017

The accompanying illustration depicts a buxom woman on a chaise lounge
talking to a servant. I wonder if the woman is supposed to represent
Mae West. Maybe the line was used by West during an earlier stage
production.

The illustration is in several newspapers including the August 18,
1929, The San Bernardino County Sun, San Bernardino, California.

Garson