[Ads-l] ejaculatory "pop"

Baker, John JBAKER at STRADLEY.COM
Tue Mar 14 21:02:31 UTC 2017

Wow, some nice work on this by Amy, Peter, Robin, and Garson.  I love seeing the historical understanding of something like this come together.

It seems like there is enough material here for a nice publishable paper, if someone wanted to bring this through to completion. And, since there is a lot of public interest in the song, it could well be followed up with something more mass market, perhaps an article in Slate or the like.

John Baker