[Ads-l] better to light the candle than to curse the darkness - 1907

Tue Mar 21 01:59:01 UTC 2017

Way back in October 2009 I initiated a thread about the saying in the
subject line. Now there is an entry on the Quote Investigator website:

Better to Light a Candle Than to Curse the Darkness
http://quoteinvestigator.com/2017/03/19/candle/

Garson