[Ads-l] "This Too Shall Pass"

Mon Mar 27 16:16:59 UTC 2017

Below is a partial syntactic and semantic match in 1824,

Year: 1824
Title: Outlines of Education, or, Remarks on the Development of Mind,
and Improvement of Manners
Author: William Mackenzie.
Section: Maxims and Observations on Manners and Education
Quote Page 238

https://hdl.handle.net/2027/hvd.32044096982558
https://hdl.handle.net/2027/hvd.32044096982558?urlappend=%3Bseq=240

[Begin excerpt]
When thou art depressed under a present calamity, reflect that former
calamities have passed away, and are forgotten; await therefore with
patience for the period when this also will pass with them into
oblivion.
[End excerpt]

Garson