[Ads-l] interpretate, v.

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 29 17:29:07 UTC 2017

And "administrate".

But I disagree with Merriam-Webster on the age of this word, or at least on
the meaning of "age" here. I really, really doubt that the user was using a
word seen or heard by somebody else who learned it from somebody else,
etc., in a chain reaching back to the early 1500s. This is surely a back
formation from "interpretation", as are the other examples of "-ate" verbs
from "-ation" nouns in this thread.

Mark Mandel