[Ads-l] leave it all on the field

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 31 15:24:45 UTC 2017

My latest WSJ column looks at "leaving everything/nothing on the field,"
citing Barry's research.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/leaving-everything-on-the-field-from-sports-to-politics-1490972994

If paywalled, you can Google the headline or follow a social media link,
e.g.:

https://twitter.com/bgzimmer/status/847830288784908288

Thanks to Neal and everyone else in this thread for the inspiration.