[Ads-l] [Non-DoD Source] Re: "Yay long"

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Thu May 4 17:32:27 UTC 2017

I may be wrong, but I don't think Blanc would have had much to do with the wording of the dialogue.  I think scripts for the cartoons were set in stone by the time dialog was recorded, so credit for the words would have gone to Michael Maltese or whoever wrote that particular episode.

In fact, there's a Google Books version of "Chuck Jones:  Conversations" that specifically says that Blanc did not write dialogue.