[Ads-l] Gandhi-Attributed Quote

Sat May 6 14:46:31 UTC 2017

[End excerpt]

Year: 1976 Copyright
Book: Life is Victorious! : How to Grow Through Grief : A Personal Experience
Author: Diane Kennedy Pike
Publisher: Simon and Schuster, New York
Quote Page 196
Verified with hardcopy

[Begin excerpt]
The LOVE PROJECT has become a new way of life for me, one that I can
share with others. Its six basic principles for living in universal
love express the core truths of all great religions in secular
language. Those principles are:

Receive all people as beautiful exactly where they are.
Perceive problems as opportunities.
Be the change you want to see happen instead of trying to change everyone else.
Provide others with the opportunity to give.
Consciously create your own reality.
Have no expectations but, rather, abundant expectancy
[End excerpt]

“Be the Change” — where did this saying come from?
http://www.compassionatespirit.com/wpblog/2012/08/14/be-the-change-where-did-this-saying-come-from/

Garson