[Ads-l] Quote: History is the unfolding of miscalculations. Barbara Tuchman

Sun May 7 10:45:16 UTC 2017

Back on May 1st I asked members of the list for help in the task of
contacting researcher Jonathon Green. Thanks to everyone who replied
to my request off-list. I was able to successfully contact Green.
Hence, the task has been completed.

With appreciation
Garson