[Ads-l] Request help Newsweek ProQuest for Frank Lloyd Wright quotation

Mon May 8 18:52:15 UTC 2017

> Perhaps a list member with access to the Newsweek archive would be
> willing to search for the following quotation attributed to the famous
> architect Frank Lloyd Wright:
>
> If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger.

This request has now been satisfied the old-fashioned way with a bound
volume of Newsweek. I will create a QI entry soon. Here is the
citation.

[ref] 1955 May 16, Newsweek, The Atomic Mr. Wright, Quote Page 98,
Column 2 and 3, Newsweek, Inc., New York. (Verified with scans; thanks
to Spokane Public Library, Spokane, Washington)[/ref]

Garson