[Ads-l] Fun with Phrases: "You can't make this stuff up."

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Fri May 12 17:29:02 UTC 2017

_Los Angeles Times_ 28 Jan 1984 sec iii p 11 col 1
"Example:  Gary Anderson, a Presbyterian minister, wins a gold medal in free rifle in the 1968 Games and tells reporters he intends to keep up his activity in shooting 'because I think it's important for a minister to be actively involved in what the people are doing.'  You can't make this stuff up."