[Ads-l] Facebookery: "What was the A&P?"

Shawnee Moon moon.shawnee at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 16 16:48:19 UTC 2017

Admission: I'm old enough to have shopped there.

Ann Landers, the late advice columnist, once said, "When an old person dies, a library burns."

I've always liked that one, because all of their accumulated knowledge is gone. I can't think of how many times I've wanted to ask my mother something...

A good thing though, is our culture is being recorded, every word, selfie, blog, news story, opinion and cat video, on the internet.

... maybe that's not such a good thing...

Imagine in ten thousand years if man implodes, alien archaeologists come digging around our artifacts. Besides the great books and worktop arts, they'll also find half naked teenagers duck-lipped selfies...

Mailed from the Moon 🌜