[Ads-l] QOTY? "It was not my first sword dance." --- Rex Tillerson.

Shawnee Moon moon.shawnee at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 24 06:23:01 UTC 2017

Not at all meaning to be crude, but "sword dance" immediately made me think it was a reference to gay men dancing, as I have heard "sword fight" used in reference to gay male sexual shenanigans.

Certainly haven't heard that phrase before. Perhaps he was describing fancy footwork in fencing or sword fighting to avoid being struck...?

Mailed from the Moon 🌜