[Ads-l] Voice-over heard: "Help will come too late...

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton3 at VIRGINMEDIA.COM
Fri May 26 17:41:41 UTC 2017

There's "The Wild Rover":

I've been a wild rover for many a year
And I spent all me money on whiskey and beer,
But now I'm returning with gold in great store
And I never will play the wild rover no more.

     And it's no, nay, never,
     No nay never no more,
     Will I play the wild rover
     No never no more.