[Ads-l] How prevalent is "to upstream"?

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 29 21:39:18 UTC 2017

I note that this NY times article from 2010 does not use any variant of
"upstream":

https://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/07/23/complaint-box-that-was-my-cab/
?_r=0

But this article in the Village Voice a year later refers to "upstreaming"
in an episode of "Curb Your Enthusiasm":

https://www.villagevoice.com/2011/09/06/how-to-react-when-someone-steals-your-cab/