[Ads-l] OT: Sheelanagige was Re: It was not permitted to pass.

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton3 at VIRGINMEDIA.COM
Tue May 30 05:37:42 UTC 2017

It's in A-T apparently (though I haven't checked this out) -- "As a folkloristic
motif, the vagina dentata is included in the Aarne-Thompson Index under the code
F547.1.1."

Just a heads-up, if anyone wants to follow through on this.

R.