[Ads-l] (cryptocurrency) wallets

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 30 22:36:06 UTC 2017

LOL. I hadn’t thought about this. http://bit.ly/2qDJerR <http://bit.ly/2qDJerR> (2015) and http://bit.ly/2sbOqFi <http://bit.ly/2sbOqFi> (2014) use “analog wallet”. And https://due.com/blog/4-reasons-use-digital-wallet/ <https://due.com/blog/4-reasons-use-digital-wallet/> (2017) does, too.

There are a couple of hits, such as http://www.drop-in.hr/item.php?iid=4949&lng=en <http://www.drop-in.hr/item.php?iid=4949&lng=en>.

For humor, only, there’s someone who calls a “paper wallet” (i.e., a cryptocurrency wallet that has been printed out) an “analog wallet” at https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1ole2c/analog_wallet_as_a_saving_account/ <https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1ole2c/analog_wallet_as_a_saving_account/>.

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA