[Ads-l] covfefe kerfuffle

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 31 19:06:57 UTC 2017

Moments ago:

NEWS FAKER: Do you think people should be concerned that the President had
posted something of an incoherent Tweet last night and that it then stayed
up for hours?

SPICEY: Unnh...no.

NF: Why did it stay up so long? Is no one watching him?

S: No, um, er, the President and a small group of people know exactly what
he meant.

[Confusion and uproar among NFs.]

NF 2: What does it mean? What is "covfefe"?

[Confusion.]

S: Like...like...like...like....

[NF 3 asks an unrelated question.]

JL