[Ads-l] Quote: I don=?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=99t_?=get ulcers. I give them

Sun Nov 5 17:43:26 UTC 2017

The quotation in the subject line has been examined by Ralph Keyes in
"The Quote Verifier", Fred Shapiro in "The Yale Book of Quotations",
and Leslie Halliwell in "The Filmgoer's Book of Quotes". In the past
the words were often ascribed to Harry Cohn.

I've located some new earlier evidence pointing to a different
candidate: David O. Selznick. The analysis is here:

https://quoteinvestigator.com/2017/11/04/ulcer/

Feedback welcome
Garson