[Ads-l] Meaningless "so" at start of reply sentence

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 14 19:10:12 UTC 2017

Back when, I somehow got into the habit of introducing a topic with the
words, "As I've said," even though I'd not mentioned that topic before,
ever. I became consciously aware of it after my girlfriend eventually
freaked out.

-Wilson
-----
-Mark Twain