[Ads-l] Linguistics 101 Textbook Suggestions

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 2 13:38:09 UTC 2017

I used George Yule's _The Study of Language_, by George Yule, Cambridge UP,
now in its 6th edition.

The early eds. I used were unusually concise and lucid, and often very
amusing.  It was great for an intro course.

Students *enjoyed* reading it.

JL