[Ads-l] [Non-DoD Source] "Niger" or "Niger"?

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 19 18:31:59 UTC 2017

"Military officials have announced that they will increase missions to
train, advise and assist troops in the African nation of Niger. The focus
on Niger is viewed as a direct challenge to President Trump's autocorrect."
--Colin Jost, SNL Weekend Update, Oct. 14, 2017