[Ads-l] Query from CNN: "An empty barrel makes the most sound."

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 20 19:24:13 UTC 2017

Chris Cillizza quoted our discussion in his CNN newsletter, The Point:

http://mailchi.mp/cnn/john-kelly-called-frederica-wilson-an-empty-barrel-is-that-racist

Regarding ADS-L, he writes, "yes, this exists and is super cool."

--bgz