[Ads-l] [Non-DoD Source] "Niger" or "Niger"?

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 20 21:33:32 UTC 2017

> the given name "Ryan" is now unisex

This sort of thing has been around at least since Tatum O'Neal. In the
'70's, a buddy dated a woman with the first name, "Stewart." A female
upstairs neighbor had the first name, "Mason." I once Googled my own name
and discovered a woman living in Dallas, Texas, who was named "Wilson Gray,"

-Wilson
-----
-Mark Twain