[Ads-l] A DARE Farewell celebration

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 1 02:30:09 UTC 2017

Joan can speak to this more authoritatively, but my understanding is that
the website's maintenance by Harvard University Press is independent of the
funding shortfall suffered by the DARE office at the University of
Wisconsin. The site (daredictionary.com) remains staffed by HUP's digital
operations, with funding from institutional and individual subscriptions.