[Ads-l] Quote: The face of Venus, the figure of Juno, the brains of Minerva, the memory of Macaulay=?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=A6_?=the hide of a rhinoceros

Sat Sep 2 15:37:17 UTC 2017

Dear Bill and Peter thanks for sharing your wonderful results on this
topic. I have updated the QI entry and added an acknowledgement to you
both.

https://quoteinvestigator.com/2017/08/29/rhino/

Garson