[Ads-l] copy and paste OCR'd text

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 5 21:25:57 UTC 2017

Dunno if this helps at all, but you can get the text of a page image as
Newspapers.com has OCR'ed it by using a "newspage" link. If the image link
is, say,

https://www.newspapers.com/image/25534415/

...then the link with OCR'ed text is:

https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/25534415/

That would obviously still require a lot of editing in most cases, but it
might be the fastest way to grab text.