[Ads-l] Green=?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=99s=3A_?=_stuff_

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 10 03:48:19 UTC 2017

"8. in sexual contexts [20C+ use is usu. US black].”
      (a) the [vulva]… fig. used as female sexuality.

"Usu. US black” is certainly true, in my experience. It’s a clip of _that
good stuff_ , a quasi-euphemistic alternate term for _pussy_. However, it
appears to be breaking the bonds of race, sex, and nationality..

Here’s an instance of its use by a black Englishwoman:

“He sat next to me and started touching my stuff.”

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-41038652/he-touched-my-back-down-to-my-bum
ca.0:03

Also, as is the case with _tap that ass_, the term has clearly lost its
former level-10 obscenity.

--
-Wilson
-----