[Ads-l] åååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååå

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 10 22:57:09 UTC 2017

"All weepy/teary" are great, though they are states not emotions. Also, I feel like MW is inappropriately combining the teary-type meaning and the angry-type meaning in definition four, but it definitely works. I appreciate all the responses. BB

Sent from my iPhone