[Ads-l] burner account

Chris Waigl chris at LASCRIBE.NET
Tue Sep 19 20:29:08 UTC 2017

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 11:11 AM, Dan Goncharoff <thegonch at gmail.com> wrote:

> It strikes me that one similarity between the burner phone and the burner
> device is the inability to connect the phone or device to the user.

​No, this is not the usage I know. The burner phones/devices that are
issued by companies to their employees are perfectly connected to both the
company and the employee. They just don't have any confidential information
on them, and the employee has their "real" phone/device elsewhere in a safe
place, so if the burner device/phone gets confiscated, nothing of value is
lost.

Chris​