[Ads-l] burner account

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 20 20:39:11 UTC 2017

As I read it, I realized I could read "unregistered burner phone"
differently.

I had thought of a "burner phone" in the context of criminal activity. (I
finally binge-watched The Wire this year.)

Now I was open to the concept of a "registered burner phone", one known to
and perhaps given by the employer, distinct from an "unregistered burner
phone" one hides from the employer.

DanG