[Ads-l] RES: On the Waterfront: dialect clash

David Daniel dad at COARSECOURSES.COM
Thu Sep 21 12:26:29 UTC 2017

What I find most interesting here is that you said you looked at the movie
on YouTube. I would have said I watched it on YouTube. I do remember as a
kid some folks would say they were looking at television - whereas I was
watching it - but I always thought it was just a few folks being odd. Now I
find there is a Lion of Language who says it too. Interesting!
DAD

Enviada em: quinta-feira, 21 de setembro de 2017 00:53