[Ads-l] Cac

Peter Reitan pjreitan at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 22 18:11:51 UTC 2017

Cac = Cracker-ass Cracker.

I ran across a new word (to me) in the subject line of a forum discussion about the video of the woman having an argument about a "service dog" in a restaurant.  I don't know how widespread it is.  I ran across it in the same place the Urban Dictionary says it is normally used.

On the website, "The Coli, Sports, Hip-Hop and Piff"<http://www.thecoli.com/threads/black-woman-yelling-at-cacs-over-a-dog-in-a-restaurante.572349/>.

"Black woman yelling at Cacs over a dog in a restaurante. Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by 8WON6, Wednesday [September 20, 2017] at 8:30 PM."

The Urban Dictionary defines it<http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=CAC>:

Cac
Cac = Cracker ass Cracker..a term mainly used on a messageboard website  called "the coli"..normally used to describe a white person in a  derogatory way

Poster 1: hey i think eminem is the best rapper ever

Poster 2: only a cac would say that shit

#cracker ass cracker
by blurp nugget December 25, 2016