[Ads-l] MetroLex (NYC lexicography meetup), Sept. 29

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 27 16:14:31 UTC 2017

For those of you may want to attend our MetroLex meetup on Friday, Sept.
29, please be advised that due to a scheduling mixup, our room at Columbia
University (Hamilton 702) has been reserved for us starting at 4 pm rather
than 3 pm as previously announced.

If you can join us, please register using the Eventbrite link so we can
know how many will be attending.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/metrolex-digitization-and-its-
discontents-tickets-37535636098