[Ads-l] _long finger_ =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=9Cmiddle_?=finger"

Jim Parish jparish at SIUE.EDU
Fri Sep 29 02:00:08 UTC 2017

When I was young, I heard a song with the chorus

"Little one, lean one, long one, lickpot, thumbo".

(For the longest time, I thought the singer was Tennessee Ernie Ford,
but I can't find it in his discography.)

Jim Parish