[Ads-l] _long finger_ =?utf-8?Q?=E2=80=9Cmiddle_?=finger"

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Fri Sep 29 18:43:02 UTC 2017

Do we get an opposing view from Princess Summerfall Winterspring?

(I remember Buffalo Bob well; the first time I came across references to Buffalo Bill Cody, I thought he’d ripped off the name.)

LH